Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend/Re-Launch

Well, I survived Labor Day Weekend no worse for the wear, and I hope you all can say the same. Having Monday off, plus a Thursday night Gopher football game (W) as a lead-up pushed weekend merriment to rare levels for ADP. Yes, sloppy tip write-ins and ATM surcharges were abundant at Autumn's doorstep. The good old days indeed.

Arriving at a harsh clarity that only the realities of a Tuesday morning after a three-day weekend can produce, I have decided to re-launch ADP with a new focus on my beloved pastime. An unproductive, unhealthy, and certainly uneconomical (I live in Uptown, you know how it is) pastime, but a pastime no less. A hobby so adored by twenty-somethings, and creepy old alcoholics alike throughout the Twin Cities landscape , that someone writing a blog about it seems like a forgone conclusion. I am that someone, and ADP is my vessel.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment